||The University of California at San Francisco has an opening in its Independent Plastic Surgery pathway effective July 1, 2018. This is a three-year position which will result in the individual being eligible to apply for Board certification in Plastic Surgery. Our program offers outstanding training in all aspects of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery including craniofacial, pediatric, hand, microvascular, and general reconstructive surgery. Interested candidates should submit the following as soon as possible for consideration of application.
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials with their contact information via email to: Marco.Ruiz@ucsf.edu
- Successfully completed ACGME general surgery residency training or completed residency in another surgical specialty, and be in good standing.
ONLY complete applications (all items noted above received) will be considered/reviewed.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Brief Personal Statement
- Medical School Diploma and Transcript
- Dean's Letter
- USMLE Parts I, II, III scores
- ABSITE scores and reports for ALL years completed
- Three (3) current Letters of Recommendation. Prior to any final decision to offer a position, a letter from the current Program Director will be required.
- Competency-Based Evaluations for ALL completed rotations
- Current ACGME case log, including the "Defined Category" Operative Report
Applicants considered competitive for the position will be invited for an interview with Faculty, Program Director, Associate Program Directors, Chair and Residents.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Further information about the University of California, San Francisco, is available at diversity.ucsf.edu. UCSF seeks candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence, and the communities we serve.