||Wake Forest School of Medicine has an opening in its Integrated Plastic Surgery Program effective July 1, 2018. This is a three-year position which will result in the individual being eligible to apply for Board certification in Plastic Surgery. Our program offers outstanding training in all aspects of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery including craniofacial, pediatric, hand, microvascular, and general reconstructive surgery. Interested candidates should submit the following as soon as possible for consideration of application.
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials with their contact information via email to: Betsy Wilson at email@example.com.
- Successful completion of an ACGME-certified General Surgery, ENT, Orthopedic Surgery, or Neurosurgery residency training, and be in good standing.
ONLY complete applications (all items noted above received) will be considered/reviewed.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Brief Personal Statement
- Medical School Diploma and Transcript
- Dean's Letter
- USMLE Parts I, II, III scores
- ABSITE or In-Service scores and reports for ALL years completed
- Three (3) current Letters of Recommendation. Prior to any final decision to offer a position, a letter from the current Program Director will be required.
- Competency-Based Evaluations for ALL completed rotations
- Current ACGME case log, including the “Defined Category” Operative Report
Applicants considered competitive for the position will be invited for an interview with Faculty, Program Director, Associate Program Director, Chair and Chief Residents.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wake Forest School of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Further information about our program at Wake Forest School of Medicine is available at http://www.wakehealth.edu/School/GME/.