||The ideal candidate should have completed a Doctor of Medicine (could be someone who just finished medical school or is in a residency program, etc.). The applicant should have a strong clinical interest in plastic surgery research and have research experience (gaining regulatory approval, writing grant proposals, completing IRB protocols, managing research database).
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Plastic Surgery Research
- Shift/Schedule - Day Shift
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationís exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years of experience required