|Department of Surgery at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in conjunction with the University of Colorado Hospital is recruiting a residency trained Plastic Surgeon to join the Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Candidates must have completed an ACGME accredited Plastic Surgery residency program and be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The position will primarily focus on adult general plastic surgery (including reconstructive, aesthetic/cosmetic, and breast surgery) and will involve care of patients at the University of Colorado Hospital and its affiliates. This is a faculty position at the rank of Associate Professor. The candidate must also demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Medical Degree from an accredited school of medicine
- Board Certification in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Demonstrated proficiency in plastic & reconstructive clinical, education and research efforts
- Demonstrated experience in microsurgical techniques
- Minimum of two years of experience in an academic clinical environment
- Current license to practice as a physician in the state of Colorado with prescriptive privileges
- Clinical or basic science research experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs including eligibility is located at Employee Services.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigation for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado strongly support the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Please apply at: https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=14794&lang=en