||Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and is home to the prestigious University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate. The cornerstone of our organization is Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital which boasts the state's single busiest emergency department and the region's only Level-I trauma center. Together with three community hospitals, Baystate Children's Hospital and Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices, we offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start or advance their career.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Baystate Health is seeking a Plastic Surgeon to join our Division of Surgery at Baystate Medical Center located in western Massachusetts.
Qualifications: Qualified applicants will be Board Certified or in the process of certification in Plastic Surgery. Additional fellowship in Microsurgery or Breast Surgery preferred.
- HIGH QUALITY PROGRAM: Join our well established and dynamic team of plastic surgeons, advanced practitioners and support staff.
- COLLABORATION: Collaborate with four experienced, fellowship trained physicians in a wide range of areas including Breast, Hand & Cosmetics, Craniofacial and Pediatric plastic surgery in a high volume and growing practice.
- ACADEMICS: Faculty appointment to the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate. Opportunity to teach and mentor medical students, residents and advanced practitioners.
- WORK-LIFE: Attractive schedule providing great work-life balance.
- BENEFITS: Competitive salary and benefits. Earn generous compensation including, substantial benefits that comprise high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities. Anchored by the city of Springfield, our region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education and art enthusiasts. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
Reinventing healthcare takes courage. It takes collaboration. It takes you.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.