This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Cincinnati and the American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons.
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Cincinnati designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation.
During this conference we will address the ability to diagnose the underlying issue in challenging residents, to remediate the residents appropriately and to assess learning in the OR by trainees.
Specialties - Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine
Professions - Other, Physician
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the rules and regulations needed to become a department of plastic surgery
- Develop a list of skills to be a better faculty member in and out of the OR
- Identify methods and skills to become a better faculty member
- Recognize and provide appropriate recognition of the outstanding resident
- Explain the legal aspects of training a resident with academic or professional insufficiencies