Academic plastic surgery has a long standing tradition of international volunteerism and outreach. There is increasing support for the value of organized ACGME-approved international rotations for residents in plastic surgery. The ACAPS Global Health Committee was developed to assist in the coordination of efforts of both interested residents and programs in finding resources to pursue their international humanitarian and educational goals.
Global Health Opportunities
ACGME-Approved Rotation Tools
Request Letter Templates
Sample Application for ACGME-approved International Rotation
International Visiting Professor/Trainee Scholarship
Deadline has passed.
|PSEN Global Scholarship Opportunity|
ACAPS Global Health Survey
Global Health Resources
- ASPS VIPS Guidelines Links
- WHO Guidelines
- Articles in Journal of Craniofacial Surgery
- Volunteers in Plastic Surgery Guidelines for Providing Surgical Care for Children in the Less Developed World
- Volunteers in Plastic Surgery Guidelines for Providing Surgical Care for Children in the Less Developed World: Part II. Ethical Considerations
- International Calendar/ Clearinghouse