2022-2023 Interview Policy& Important Dates
- Deadline for programs to submit integrated interview dates on the ACAPS site - Friday September 16
- PSCA will close to applicants on Friday, September 16 PSCA applications will be transmitted to programs on Monday, September 19
- Integrated interview offers must be made on Thursday, November 10 (due to the Holiday on Friday) starting at 8AM PST and sent by 12PM PST.
- For programs who manually schedule: Invited applicants may begin responding to the first round of invitations starting at 8:00am Pacific / 9:00am Mountain / 10:00am Central / 11:00am Eastern on Friday, November 11, 2022, and must respond by Sunday, November 13 at 9PM PST.
- For programs who use scheduling software: Invited applicants should schedule their interviews when they receive their scheduling link on Monday, November 14 at 8AM PST.
- Interview scheduling or confirmation by the programs must not start before Monday, November 14 at 8AM PST.
- Deadline for programs to submit independent interview dates on the ACAPS site - Friday, January 13
- SF Match opens applications on Monday, September 19. The deadline for program withdrawals is Wednesday, September 21.
- Independent interviews do not have a universal release date but the first round of invitations must be offered on or before Friday, January 13.
Feedback from previous years made it clear that students felt they were being taken away from rotations or classes on Monday morning to submit responses, and Program Coordinators were not receiving all responses in a timely manner. As a result, we are requesting that students submit their responses by 9PM on Sunday evening so that Program Coordinators can start scheduling with all responses received on Monday morning.
University of Alabama at Birmingham Interview Dates
- Jan 07, 2023 (Integrated, Both PSCA & ERAS)
- Feb 04, 2023 (Integrated, Both PSCA & ERAS)