Back to Job Search | Submit a new job
||PGY-2 and PGY-3 Resident, Integrated Plastic Surgery Program
||July 1, 2020
||The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH
The Department of Plastic Surgery at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center has an opening at the PGY 2 and PGY 3 level in its Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency Program effective July 1, 2020 due to an increase in complement. The American Board of Plastic Surgery states the following requirements for transfers into an integrated program:
- Plastic Surgery Year (PSY) II: residents may transfer after completion of a PGY I year in a surgical residency with the status of ACGME or RCPSC accreditation (not pre-accreditation). Approved surgical residencies include: General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery, or Urology or another ACGME or RCPSC accredited Integrated Plastic Surgery residency program.
- Plastic Surgery Year (PSY) III: residents may transfer into the start of PSY III position only if they have completed at least 2 progressive years in an approved surgical residency as listed in #1 above or another ACGME or RCPSC accredited Integrated Plastic Surgery residency program. Both years of residency training must have been completed in a surgical residency with the status of ACGME or RCPSC accreditation (not pre-accreditation). These years do not need to be completed in the same program to be accepted.
The applicant will need to obtain ABPS approval for the transfer.
Interested candidates should submit the following as soon as possible for consideration of their application:
- Letter of Intent
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- ERAS application (if available)
- ABSITE or in-service score(s)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcripts
Acceptance of advertisements and/or job listings for the ACAPS website and/or member e-mail communications is at the sole discretion of ACAPS. ACAPS does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product, program or service advertised/listed.